Aspiring International Businesswoman
Hello, and welcome to my travel & lifestyle blog. Writing and blogging are two of my passions and I hope you enjoy all my site has to offer. Highlighted below are my professional job experiences, educational background and skillsets.
I am an American graduate student with international prowess and aspirations. I have studied and worked in both the USA and France gaining a high cultural awareness and aptitude between these two nations. I truly am determined to transcend cross-cultural barriers through language, understanding and cultural intelligence.
-Market Outreach Consulting and Content Writing experience through the platform Upwork for various company’s and industries
-Prepared email campaign mailing lists and wrote hundreds of marketing emails, templates and headers
-Wrote blog posts on a variety of topics with key words for SEO purposes
English Teaching Assistant
– Taught and prepared primary school level English lessons for children ages 6-9 (CP/CM1/CM2) at 4 schools
– Communicated effectively with teachers and school administrators in French and English
– Assisted at remote schools every Friday for “Fun Day” to educate on American customs and holiday’s
Master’s of Global Business
Tri-continental Master’s program in Canada, Austria and Peru
Bachelor’s of Business Administration
Minor in Integrated Educational Studies & Emphasis in International Business
- Blogging and WordPress writing and analytics
- Knowledge and application of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Salesforce, Hootsuite and Pardot
- Top communicator: Public speaking, Verbal, Written & Active Listener
- Native in English, Fluent in French and Basic Proficiency in German and Spanish
Current Job Prospects:
I am currently seeking an internationally focused internship or co-op in Europe with respect to my Master’s program to start in Fall 2020 for 2-8 months. Read more here.